13 June 2012

Design Star


Who else is watching??

I'm obsessed! Tuesday night is my new favorite night of tv. 

You know what I love almost as much as watching Design Star
Reading Emily Henderson's take on each week's episode 
on her blog. Since she's a past winner of Design Star she's able to give a lot of insight into what some of the challenges are like, and I love reading her opinion of the contestants and the different designs they churn out during the show. 
Whenever something particularly crazy happens, I sit there giddily thinking "I can't wait to see what Emily says about this!!"

It's almost as addicting as the show itself! 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love that you said that because that is what I do - I read Emily's break down of the episodes instead of watching them. For whatever reason I keep missing them and I forget to DVR. Its good this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Elizabeth. I didn't watch the show at all. I used to watch it but we don't have cable now. I know I can watch it on the HGTV's website but somehow I just got lazy. I followed Emily's blog for her recap as well. I love reading what her thoughts are on every episodes. Her recaps are fun and insightful!

    P/S: Please check you inbox. I have got a pleasant surprise for you!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of the reason I watch Design Star is so I can follow along better with Emily's recaps! It's seriously my favorite part of watching the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to see it this year! Thankfully there are plenty of blogger's recaps with photos! I'd love for you to stop by and help me pick a paint color for my front door - I'd love to get your opinion!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Emily gave comments about the show on her blog. good to know and thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out.
    I enjoy watching Design Star and trying to figure out who will be the new design star. There have been some unhappy designers that can't get along with anybody. I wish they'd get rid of Vern for a judge tho, he just bugs me with his negativity sometimes. Just my opinion.
    I always wonder what there is about a person that makes me feel that way about them. Human natures craziness or am I being a cranky old lady?

    ReplyDelete