11 June 2012

Guess Who Has A New Home Accessories Line....


That's it, I'm officially onboard the Timberlake train. (Not that I wasn't before...)
I mean, c'mon...he sings, he dances, he acts, he has clothing lines...he makes women swoon with his ridiculous good looks....and now he decorates.
Is there nothing this man can't do??

Justin Timberlake has teamed up with his interior designer Estee Stanley to design and curate a collection of home decor and art. 

Their collection is available at HomeMint.com.


A peek at a few items from their line:








To read the interview where Justin and Estee talk about their collaboration, go to ElleDecor.com




3 comments:

  1. I have read this a while ago and he is definitely a multi-talented guy! Love the blue dinnerware and that butterfly artwork, it's so pretty!

    Have a fabulous week, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was madly in love with Justin Timberlake when I was in 7th grade. haha.

    Looks like they have some great pieces in their new line.

    ReplyDelete