29 June 2012

Off To Vegas, Baby!!

We're on our way to Las Vegas! Wooo! 

We have 3 kids and 2 dogs with us and we're going there to see family. So you won't see me posting any pictures of myself dancing on top of a craps table. 

But it'll be fun; I'm really looking forward to spending a week there! I can not wait to take a delicious bite out of an In-N-Out burger.  

So since I'm in Vegas mode, I thought I'd share a few pictures of some high-end homes in sin city. 

 House 1:





House 2:






House 3: 





House 4: 





House 5: 




I love the exterior of house 1, the pool from house 2, the driveway from house 3, the view from house 4, and the inside of house 5! (except you know that giant wood wall would be white!)


*Pictures via










8 comments:

  1. Have fun in Las Vegas with your family! Love the exteriors of these houses, by the way!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family are having fun!
    These homes are just.... incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. House #2 and #4 are killing me.
    Have a fun trip!!

    The Aestate

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, right off you've got me laughing. Now I hope this doesn't mean you'll be on blog-hiatus? Post pics and opinions of pics. I love those sort of posts. I'll miss you.
    #1's kitchen is making me drooool. #5 exterior look like the LDS Conference Center in SLC, Utah!!! hahaha have a great time in Vegas, baby!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gorgeous shots--that infinity is breathtaking! Have a fabulous time!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These houses are amazing!!! Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that first home! It's so perfect. Hope you're having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete