27 July 2012

Framed Baby Shirt

 A little while ago I posted about a box I covered using an old shirt of my daughter's:







I love finding ways to save sentimental stuff like baby clothes so I got so excited to see this cute idea done by Liz of Bon Temps Beignet:


She took one of her son's shirts that was bound for the trash...



and her favorite picture of her son wearing the shirt...


haha, look at that face!

and framed them using the shirt as a mat for the picture. 



I absolutely love this idea!! 

You can read the full tutorial for how Liz did it here on her blog.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I love the idea of framing using a sentimental piece of clothing!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! The baby's face is priceless! So adorable.

    Enjoy your weekend, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!!!
    And I love the idea of covering a box with the tee! So cool:)

    ReplyDelete