02 July 2012

Stenciling Bathroom Cabinets

 I'm in Vegas this week, so my posts will be few and far between. (Meaning, this is the only one till I get back next week.)

But, I wanted to show you a quick update I did in our bathroom last week.

We have one bathroom in our house. Uno. And it has one sink. One pedestal sink. It's not the easiest to get pretty in. Or to make look pretty.

But last week I got the urge to do something in there to try to take some of the focus away from some of it's more unattractive features. Like the pink toilet.

Right when you walk in you see this wall of cabinets on the other end of the room.



I decided to stencil a design over the top ones to give the room a prettier focal point.

I used paint and a stencil that I already had, so this project was the best kind: free. And quick- it only took me about an hour. 


You know you're jealous of my pink ceiling. 


And here it is done! I like how it reflects in the mirror so the design looks twice as big. 



Talk to you all in a week!

15 comments:

  1. Love a free project! Especially when it looks as good as that one! Enjoy Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!


    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stenciling looks great, Brooke! Have fun in Las Vegas!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love it!!!!!! I so want to do that now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so good! I love that a quick and free project can add so much more interest to a room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks amazing! What a great idea, and quick and cost effective too! Have fun in Vegas, win big!
    Tiffany
    tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com
    ps. I'm doing a giveaway this week for 2 pairs of earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, Brooke! Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work!!!
    I have a award for you in my blog!!!
    I hope you like..
    Have a good week! and thank you so much for your friendship!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marcela!!! I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this; being gone got me way behind in checking and answering comments. That was so sweet of you!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. It looks so pretty!! Free is the best. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! that is great! I'm impressed with your patience and precision. can't wait til you post again.......! oh, a, sorry for the wowzers term, but I've been blogging with several dog owners tonight. hahaha. (wowzers = bowzers)??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks gorgeous! What a clever place to add some pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeѕ! Finally something abοut augen laseгn.


    my web pаge - augenlasern

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is νery interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your
    rss feed and look ahead to in search of more of youг gгeat post.
    Alsο, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    Also visit my blog post ... Chemietoilette
    Also see my webpage: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete